We have created a culture of openness and transparency where all of our people can make a difference.
As well as a distinctive global culture, we have developed six core principles, known as our CLEARR values.
- Collaboration: ask for help, give help – we work well together
- Leadership: have courage and inspire others – we challenge each other to be the best we can be
- Excellence: find a better way every time – we never get complacent
- Agility: think broadly, act quickly – we thrive in change
- Respect: listen and understand, be forthright – we create honest relationships
- Responsibility: use influence wisely – we own our actions
Our CLEARR values underpin our culture and how we do business – they are embedded throughout our business and set the parameters of how our people behave with their colleagues, clients and the world at large.
Below are a few stories from our people and how they live out our values everyday.
Charlotte, Tax trainee and former intern, Oxford
“I’ve packed a lot into my two years here, learning and developing so much. I became part-qualified during my second year, and have experienced lots of variety in the work I do and in the clients I work with."
Amit, Advisory trainee and former placement student, London
"On my university placement year, I gained lots of experience, working with entrepreneurial businesses and helping to project manage a major awards ceremony."
Hark, PSA trainee and former intern, Birmingham
"My internship was a steep learning curve. But it was also fun, enjoyable and support was always on hand. I was a bit worried at first about my lack of accounting knowledge. But the team expects this and provides lots of training and support."
Aamna, Tax trainee former school leaver, Manchester
"When I first joined the firm in Autumn 2016 as a school leaver in corporate tax it took some time to get used to the change of environment."