Businesses often need specialist help. Which is when our advisory services step in. Understanding their needs, we give clients robust, independent advice on the issues they’re facing. And develop unique solutions to the challenges they have.
Our advisory services support businesses with:
- Actuarial -working with clients on the challenges they face, our teams use analytical skills to provide finance and risk management advice to clients. Consult extensively to the life insurance, general insurance, health insurance and pensions sectors as well as providing financial modelling and financial.
- Business risk - with a focus on helping organisations manage risk, improve operational processes and realise strategic objectives, our business risk services team support national and international clients ranging from corporate to public services and not for profit.
- Business consultancy -our teams provide market-leading consulting and advisory services to large corporate and private equity clients, advising against a variety of backdrops, including corporate change, company transactions, distress or regulatory changes.
- Corporate finance – supporting clients through mergers, acquisitions and transaction services, making sure they perform due diligence and secure the finance they need.
- Deals - working with clients throughout the entire corporate lifecycle, from valuations through to restructuring and financial modelling, we support with any transaction or deal requirements.
- Insolvency -with the largest asset recovery practice in the UK, our team focuses on recovering assets for clients ranging from large corporates through to individuals.
- Financial services tax - our team provide bespoke advice to clients on the UK and International tax laws and regulation. Providing advisory and compliance services to core sectors including asset management, retail and investment, insurance and all types of financial intermediaries.
- Technology risk services - our teams work with clients to assess the risks arising from business' use of technology, providing effective risk management and assurance to ensure business' can operate efficiently and securely.
- Transactional Advisory Services - Every transaction is different Whether you’re buying or selling, refinancing or raising money through the capital markets our teams support with conducting thorough due diligence on the fine detail and providing value-focused and pragmatic advice throughout the transaction.
In this fast-growing area of financial services there’s lots of opportunity to specialise.
Join the team
As part of our advisory team you’ll:
- ask questions and listen to clients to understand their needs
- present information and recommendations in clear, reassuring ways
- have lots of responsibility as you put together solutions for clients who are relying on the quality of our services.
In return you’ll do a huge variety of interesting work, helping to solve different problems every day. You’ll also learn cutting-edge techniques and get insight into the latest trends.
On our graduate and apprenticeship programmes, you’ll work towards one of the following qualifications. As an apprentice, you’ll usually spend your first two years getting an Certificate in Account, Finanace and Business (CFAB) or Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) qualification (or Certified Actuarial Analyst (CAA) if specialising in actuarial) before moving on to one of these.
- Offices in England and Wales - ACA (Associate Chartered Accountant)
- Offices in Scotland - CA (Chartered Accountant)