Businesses often need specialist help. Which is when our advisory services step in. Understanding their needs, we give clients robust, independent advice on the issues they’re facing. And develop unique solutions to the challenges they have.
Our advisory services support businesses with:
- Actuarial - working with clients on the challenges they face, our teams use analytical skills to provide finance and risk management advice to clients.
- Business risk - with a focus on helping organisations manage risk, improve operational processes and realise strategic objectives, our business risk services team support national and international clients ranging from corporate to public services and not for profit.
- Business consultancy - our teams provide market-leading consulting and advisory services to large corporate and private equity clients, advising against a variety of backdrops, including corporate change, company transactions, distress or regulatory changes.
- Corporate finance – supporting clients through mergers, acquisitions and transaction services, making sure they perform due diligence and secure the finance they need.
- Deals - working with clients throughout the entire corporate lifecycle, from valuations through to restructuring and financial modelling, we support with any transaction or deal requirements.
- Insolvency - with the largest asset recovery practice in the UK and our team focuses on recovering assets, for clients ranging from large corporates through to individuals.
- Financial services tax - our team provide bespoke advice to clients on the UK and International tax laws and regulation. Providing advisory and compliance services to core sectors including asset management, retail and investment, insurance and all types of financial intermediaries.
- Forensics and investigations - from financial crime and cyber advisory through to investigations and dispute advisory, our teams work with clients who have experienced financial loss, regulatory enforcement or are the subject of a legal claim.
- Public Services - working with clients including government departments, local authorities, government agencies and not-for-profit organisations, we provide support, insight and knowledge to help them meet strategic objectives.
- Technology risk services - our teams work with clients to assess the risks arising from business' use of technology, providing effective risk management and assurance to ensure business' can operate efficiently and securely.
- Valuations & modelling - we work with businesses throughout the modelling and valuation process, supporting clients from start-ups and SMEs, through to large corporates and listed companies.
In this fast-growing area of financial services there’s lots of opportunity to specialise.
Join the team
As part of our advisory team you’ll:
- ask questions and listen to clients to understand their needs
- present information and recommendations in clear, reassuring ways
- have lots of responsibility as you put together solutions for clients who are relying on the quality of our services.
In return you’ll do a huge variety of interesting work, helping to solve different problems every day. You’ll also learn cutting-edge techniques and get insight into the latest trends.
On our graduate and school leaver programmes, you’ll work towards one of the following qualifications. As a school leaver, you’ll usually spend your first two years getting an Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) qualification (or Certified Actuarial Analyst (CAA) if specialising in actuarial) before moving on to one of these.
- Offices in England and Wales - ACA (Associate Chartered Accountant)
- Offices in Scotland - CA (Chartered Accountant)