In a world of increasingly complex tax legislation, our clients need our support more than ever to help them understand how the evolving tax landscape impacts their business. We work with clients to help them understand the tax legislation, guiding them through UK and international systems as well as managing every aspect of their tax exposure, from preparing returns to negotiating with authorities. We help clients be proactive and keep ahead of changing legislation in a digital age, optimising their tax position and minimising risk.
Our Tax practice provides a wide spectrum of compliance and advisory services and is led by 80 partners and directors, working with clients in sectors including, media and entertainment, technology, finance and not-for-profit. Our talented tax teams are experts in areas including corporate and international taxes, transfer pricing, employment taxes, real estate taxes, M&A and restructuring, private client and trusts, and Indirect Taxes as well as tax dispute resolution.
Join the team
As part of the tax team you’ll:
- provide clear advice and recommendations clients can count on
- work with a wide range of organisations, from media and entertainment companies to charities and small businesses
- manage your own client portfolio early on, bringing commercial insight and guidance that will help them make better business decisions.
In return you’ll get to experience the multifaceted world of tax, where no client or day is that same. You learn how to interpret complex legislation and solve intricate problems with the in-depth knowledge you’ve gained.
On our graduate and school leaver programmes, you’ll work towards one of the following qualifications. As a school leaver, you’ll usually spend your first two years getting an Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) qualification before moving on to one of these:
- Offices in England and Wales - ACA (Associate Chartered Accountant) or ATT (Association of Tax Technicians). Many of our trainees go on to complete CTA (Chartered Tax Adviser)
- Offices in Scotland - CA (Chartered Accountant)